Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Red Carpet

Last night was SUCH A FUN NIGHT! We just invited some random people over and played Swedish Twister! For those of you who don't know what that is, look it up because it's kinda hard to explain. Anyways, all of us girls in the apartment were like really hyper and our couch cushions are like extremely hard. So, we took them off the couches (which is surprisingly more comfortable) and made a "Red Carpet" in our front entry way. It was awesome!



That's one of my roommates Krys. She is really funny and she was just being SO adorable! We had to take pictures. Ha

So the day I moved in I kinda, sorta, might have tripped over our dog fence in our hallway and took the whole thing out and got a MASSIVE floor burn on my arm. It hurt. So I took a pic for my missionary showing him what I did. 


I wish we would have taken pictures of the like 20 people playing Swedish Twister but fail! We didn't. So if we play again I will remember and put them up. But for now, enjoy some pics of roommates and other stuff. 



Last thing. So today was a bad day. It was one of those days where I just missed my missionary so darn much! I really just wanted him here :/ But I still have like 695 says left so... ya. I called my mom (after I found out that I still don't have a letter from my Elder and it has been two weeks) and talked to her about it. It made me feel a bit better but then when we hung up, I cried for like a half an hour. Then went inside my apartment to my bedroom, laid on my bed and cried some more. Then I slept for two hours and felt a lot better :] I hope I don't have these days very often. They are NOT fun. But! Me and ri ri and C bear came up with 134 reasons why I love my missionary and will wait for him. I am going to do 365 for his year mark. SO EXCITED! 

School starts tomorrow. Excited yet not. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment