Friday, July 29, 2011

Aerial

Today has been so much fun and I'm just getting started! Woke up at 9 this morning to get ready and head over for Aerial! My sister Nikki and her friend took me over. I met up with 3 of my good friends from college and we just played on the fabric for like 2 hours! I figured out that my strength has died like A LOT! But I did a drop and the flying squirrel! Nikki and her friend also tried to climb and do some stuff... needless to say they have a lot more respect for me! 

For those of you who don't know what Aerial is... it is when the fabric hangs from the ceiling and I climb up it and do tricks and stuff. Like circ de soleil kinda stuff. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself!! 


It is kind of a bad picture but this is me performing aerial at The Myan. Just so you can tell, I am upside down! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment