Friday, January 20, 2012

6 Months!

6 MONTHS! 1/4! 25%! However you say it, it is 6 months down TODAY! That's right. My love only has 18 months left. I am so proud of him! He is becoming an AMAZING young man and he LOVES the work he is doing. 

I also have to say I am proud of myself. There are probably people who didn't think I would make it this far. Well guess what? I DID! And amazingly it wasn't that hard. Ya, there were hard days, but those 6 months FLEW by! But, I have had help. Besides having the BEST roommates like EVER, I have also become friends with some AMAZING MG's. Seriously. I wouldn't give up this experience for anything because I have met some girls that I just know I will be friends with for a long time and I wouldn't have met them any other way. 


Also, I would like to thank all you waiter haters. If it weren't for you, us MG's wouldn't stick together as much as we do because we wouldn't have as many problems. So, take that. You want to discourage us, but all you are doing is bringing us together :p

I will upload my "6 month" picture when I actually take it :] Maybe tomorrow ha. 

So do you know what I have to say about the next 18 months? 

BRING. IT. ON!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh kissa; we are only 2 weeks apart I am nearly at six months!! So happy for you and your man - only have to do it for 18 more months and show those waiter haters up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?! We should be waiting buddies :] I love finding new waiting buddies! :] it's amazing how fast it has gone by huh?

      Delete