Monday, September 12, 2011

Eight pages and worth the wait

A LOT has gone on since I have posted last! (hence the not posting in a while) Anyways, I finally got a letter from Elder Cuddle Buns from the field!!! YAY!!! :] It took about 4 weeks to get one but it was SO worth it! It as eight pages front and back plus one that was just the front ha :] That would be 17 pages! Ya, our competition is getting to be LONG! But it's ok because I matched his so we are good :]

He is doing amazing and loves the country! :] He says it is so pretty and the members feed them A TON! :] ha There was SO much information that I couldn't possibly put it all in this post :] They already have baptisms lined up (which probably happened already cuz the postal service SUCKS). He can't believe how fast time is going by. We are already almost 2 months along! (It will be past that by the time he gets my letter) Soon he will be back and can tell me he loves me a million times (like he does in his letters) to my face.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :] He is my bestfriend and my future husband. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment